Today was ok, at some
point.
I was going to do a lot
of things, but was hard to even just get out of bed. If it's not for
work, I have no reason to do anything. I guess I'm just in autopilot
at the moment. Just getting through things.
Playing stuff just to
keep myself occupied is the most I can do, and even that I can't
enjoy. I try, but I don't understand why. Maybe I'm just too off my
face all the time. I thought it would help. At least helps the
numbness.
I watched Drive the
other day. I've never been a Ryan Gosling fan, but I have to be
honest it was pretty decent, especially the soundtrack was on point.
I wish I could
understand what's wrong. I just want it to stop. But I got a bad
feeling.
I wonder if you ever
think about me, even though I know the answer. I'm glad you are over
it, cause I can't.

No comments:
Post a Comment