Saturday, May 27, 2017

#1

Someone suggested to me to put down the things I think when I feel low, some sort of diary, so I've decided to start a personal blog, just to jolt down my random ramblings.

Today is day 34 that I've been living without you. It's getting better, I can take care of my stuff, I can work fine. But it's only cause I've managed to numb down how I feel. I can take care of things around me, I can take care of people, but I'm struggling with taking care of myself. I'll have to improve on that.

I think the thing I miss the most is your skin. Your smell and the softness every time I could hold you, it's what I miss at night.

I was going through my files to find some old document, and I managed to find the folder with all the old snaps you used to send me when I was still in Italy. I go through them every day now, remind me of simpler times, when things seemed so much easier.

Life goes on I know, but I always think about you. I always long for you, to go back to those nights on the couch, just chilling together.

I hope life will be good to you, that's what I really hope. I know you are struggling, and I wish I could be there for you, but you need space, time, and that's all I can give. I never felt more useless.

I just wish to see your face again, I can't think of anything more beautiful than that.

                                               Love - Gaspar Noè

No comments:

Post a Comment